I have enjoyed teaching within the Oneida City School District for the past 16 years. Recently, I decided to extend myself a little and enter the real estate field. Characteristics that are distinct to teaching - management skills, honesty, integrity, and helping people better themselves also serve me well in real estate.
As a real estate agent I provide many services to sellers as well as buyers :
- Meet with and understand the needs of sellers with new listings.
- Demonstrate market knowledge, marketing abilities, and negotiation skills.
- Research the current local market activity and comparable properties to establish an asking price.
- List the property with relevant listing services.
- Take digital photos of the property, inside and out, to prepare a listing presentation and advertising collateral.
- Stage the home properly so it shows well and conduct open houses.
- Meet with, interview, understand, and qualify prospective buyers.
- Research the listing services for potential properties that fit the needs of clients.
- Plan property showings for buyers and set up appointments that fit your client’s schedule.
- Show selected properties to buyers and communicate any details of the property learned during research or while talking to other agents.
- Demonstrate negotiation skills, making offers of purchase on real estate Please contact me with any and all of your real estate questions.
I look forward to helping you with all of your house buying and selling needs!