Committed to Client Satisfaction
· MULTI-MILLION DOLLAR PRODUCER- Full Time Realtor with Hundreds of SOLD Listing & Buy Transactions Since 2005
· DIRECTOR, Greater Syracuse Association of Realtors, BOARD of DIRECTORS, Term 2017 – 2020
· BEST of HomeLight 2018 AWARD - Top 1% Buyer's Agent
· TOP REAL ESTATE AGENT HUNT Cicero, 2010, 2011, 2012
· BRANCH MANAGER HUNT Real Estate ERA – Liverpool & Cicero Branches, 2013 – 2015
· USAA EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE AWARD, 2015 & 2017
· PETER F. HUNT CHAIRMEN’S CLUB Designation, 2015
· PRESIDENT, Creative Broadcast Associates, Inc., TELEVISION PRODUCTION FIRM, 1986 - 2005
As an experienced, full–time Real Estate Associate Broker, I am dedicated to making your home buying or selling experience the best it can be! Attentive, caring, responsive and communicative, I understand your home sale or purchase is time sensitive and requires timely response to inquiries, offers, and new property offerings for optimum results.
I am passionate about selling real estate and giving buyers & sellers the absolute best experience and outcome they can have. 2019 marks my 14th year as a Real Estate Professional. I love selling real estate and helping families, couples and first time buyers find the place that's perfect for them to call home. I take my career and your transaction seriously. I understand that making my living in real estate is a life style choice, not a 9 to 5 weekday job. You have my promise that I’ll always be there for you!
MariRae was my agent while buying a home through a Short Sale. Dealing with the bank holding the Short Sale took a whole 8 months until we finally closed. She was very professional all throughout and ...
Mary Rae was referred to me by a friend as I was contemplating listing my home after my family split . I had put a lot of money into upgrades in the three years that I owned it , and knew that the house ...
I loved working with MariRae. She was responsive to all our needs. She returned phone calls promptly and always came to showings well prepared with working knowledge of each property. I would recommend ...