This building has housed the Romolus Presbyterian Church since the 1800's but has 7900 square feet of space to fit all sorts of future uses. Front part of building, currently the chapel, has a domed tin ceiling and is the full two stories with balcony wrapping around rear perimeter. Back section of building has large meeting room, commercial kitchen, storage rooms, and two bathrooms on first floor. Kitchen has three bay sinks, commercial gas range with Ansul exhaust system, amble cupboard/counter space and adjacent pantry. Second floor has seven good sized offices with fire escape off of the back. Blacktop parking area for 45 cars could easily be expanded. Lots of exposure on Route 96. Use for church, offices, retail, apartments, etc.